Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -27 to 428F, 1 In @ 1 In Focus
- Item # 1DZL4
- Mfr. Model # TIF7201
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 1253
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-27 Degrees to 428 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-33 Degrees to 220 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance1" @ 1"
- Accuracy+/-2% of Reading or +/-4 Degrees F (2 Degrees C)
- EmissivityFixed 0.95
- Battery TypeCR2032 Lithium
- DisplayBacklit LCD
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F/0.1 Degrees C
- Spectral Response5 to 14 uM
- Response Time500 msec.
- Operating Temp. Range4 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesPocket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3729)
- Testers (3578)
- Test Instruments (3111)
- Temperature Testers (1254)
- Temperature Meters (756)
- Infrared Thermometers (246)
- Noncontact Thermometers (217)
- IR Thermometers (198)
- Infrared Guns (193)
- Thermal Guns (193)
- Infrared Temperature Meters (146)
- Infrared Scanners (111)
- Infrared Thermometer Guns (111)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.