Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Diesel Emission Tester
- Item # 3CCP1
- Mfr. Model # RM1020CPC
- UNSPSC # 27111714
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 38.0 lbs.
- ItemDiesel Emission Tester
- ApplicationDetermine Immediately If The Truck Will Pass State Standards And Interstate Emission Programs
- IncludesPartial Flow Meter, Base Unit with Hand-Held Display, Built-In Printer, Ambient Sensors, 2 Battery Chargers, 20-Ft. Cable, Telescoping Rod, Spring Clamp, Neutral Density Filter, and Sensor Head Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: NJ and NY.
Alternate Search Terms
- Data Cables (1378)
- Automotive Testers (190)
- Vehicle Testers (183)
- Automotive Cables (138)
- Automotive/Driver Training Materials (85)
- Vehicle Diagnostic Tools (55)
- Automotive Diagnostic Tools (45)
- Exhaust System Tools (16)
- Automotive Diagnostic (OBD) Cables (9)
- Automotive Training Materials (4)
- Automotive Exhaust Pressure Gauges (1)
- Exhaust Pressure Testers (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.