Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Tester, Deluxe Kit, 24 Volt
- Item # 1EAP7
- Mfr. Model # 3168-HD
- UNSPSC # 26111719
- Catalog Page # 1252
- Shipping Weight 7.67 lbs.
- Item Battery Tester
- Type Deluxe Kit
- Load Ranges 50 to 2000 Amps
- Voltage Range 12 to 24V
- Works With Charging, Starting, and Diode Systems
- Cold Cranking Amps 50 to 2000
- Display Large for Less Scrolling and Back Light
- Height (In.) 14
- Width (In.) 17
- Depth (In.) 5
- Includes 24 Volt Heavy-Duty Battery Tester, 15 Ft Test Leads, Molded Lactic Carrying Case, Infrared Wireless Printer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Testers (200)
- Vehicle Testers (193)
- Vehicle Battery Service Tools (119)
- Automotive Battery Service Tools (113)
- Battery Testers (55)
- Automotive Battery Testers (38)
- Automotive Starting System Testers (34)
- Starting System Testers (34)
- Vehicle Starting System Testers (34)
- Battery Load Testers (33)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.