Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
O-Ring Asst, Buna N, 1110 Pcs, 150Sz
- Item # 1RGX7
- Mfr. Model # 1RGX7
- UNSPSC # 31181506
- Catalog Page # 3015
- Shipping Weight 9.43 lbs.
- ItemO-Ring Assortment
- SAE or MetricSAE
- MaterialBuna N
- Number of Pieces1110
- Number of Sizes150
- Durometer70 Shore A
- HardnessMedium Hard
- Sizes IncludedAS568A Dash No. (20) Each of 001 to 016, (15) Each of 110 to 116, (10) Each of 017 to 024, 117 to 124, 210 to 216, (7) Each of 025 to 031, (5) Each of 032 to 043, 125 to 142, 217 to 229, 325 to 328, 901 to 914, 916, 918, 920, 924, 928, 932, (4) Each of 329, 339, (3) Each of 143 to 146, 230 to 232, (2) Each of 044 to 046, 147 to 151, 233 to 237, 331 to 338
- Case TypePlastic Box with Lid Chart and Pull Out Drawers
- Meets/ExceedsSAE J200, ASTM D2000
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- ApplicationWarehouse Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.