Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Walk Behind Carpet Extractor, 1 gal., 110V, 50 psi, 12" Cleaning Path
- Item # 4LPD8
- Mfr. Model # M900A
- UNSPSC # 47121609
- Catalog Page # 1701
- Shipping Weight 37.5 lbs.
- Item Walk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path 12"
- Power Source 110V
- Solution Tank Capacity 1 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity 1 gal.
- Pump Pressure 50 psi
- Brush Speed 1500 rpm
- Material Anti-Microbial Plastic
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- Features Utilizes Prefilled Cleaning Solution Cartridges, Eliminating Need to Mix and Measure Solutions, No Contamination, Separate Tanks Hold Clean and Extracted Water, Compact Size with Large, Retractable Wheels Takes Up Only 1 sq. ft. of Storage Space
- Includes Hand Held Nozzle with 12 ft. Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.