Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Upright Vacuum, 12 In, 102 cfm, 8A, 120V
- Item # 4LPF2
- Mfr. Model # PRO12
- UNSPSC # 47121602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 26.05 lbs.
- Item Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Amps 8A
- Cleaning Path 12"
- Filter Type HEPA or ULPA
- Bag Type Top Fill Disposable Paper
- Power Cord Length 40 ft.
- Voltage 120
- Net Weight 15 lb.
- Air Flow 102 cfm
- Height Adjustment Manual
- Width 12"
- Plug 3-Wire
- Hood Height 3"
- Handle Helping Hand(R) Ergonomic and High Impact ABS
- Furniture Guard Non-Marking Bumper
- Capacity 5 qt.
- Warranty 2 Year Commercial
- Includes Telescopic Extension Wand, Stretch Hose, Upholstery Brush, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool
- Standards Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.399
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.