Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Upright Vacuum, 16 In, 105 cfm, 8.5A, 120V
- Item # 4LPE5
- Mfr. Model # 0R102
- UNSPSC # 47121602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.8 lbs.
- Item Commercial Upright Vacuum
- Amps 8.5
- Cleaning Path 16"
- Filter Type High Efficiency
- Bag Type Teflex Coated Cloth
- Power Cord Length 50 ft.
- Voltage 120
- Net Weight 16.5 lb.
- Air Flow 105 cfm
- Height Adjustment Manual 6-Position
- Width 16"
- Plug 3-Wire
- Hood Height 3-1/2"
- Handle Helping Hand(R) Ergonomic
- Furniture Guard Non-Marking Bumper
- Warranty 1 Year
- Includes Shakeout Bag
- Standards Meets OSHA 29 CFR 1910.399
- Green Certification or Other Recognition CRI Green Seal of Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is CRI Green Seal of Approval.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.