Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Walk Behind Carpet Extractor, 1 gal., 110V, 50 psi, 12" Cleaning Path
- Item # 4LPD8
- Mfr. Model # M900A
- UNSPSC # 47121609
- Catalog Page # 1893
- Shipping Weight 37.5 lbs.
- ItemWalk Behind Carpet Extractor
- Cleaning Path12"
- Power Source110V
- Solution Tank Capacity1 gal.
- Recovery Tank Capacity1 gal.
- Pump Pressure50 psi
- Brush Speed1500 rpm
- MaterialAnti-Microbial Plastic
- Cord Length25 ft.
- FeaturesUtilizes Prefilled Cleaning Solution Cartridges, Eliminating Need to Mix and Measure Solutions, No Contamination, Separate Tanks Hold Clean and Extracted Water, Compact Size with Large, Retractable Wheels Takes Up Only 1 sq. ft. of Storage Space
- IncludesHand Held Nozzle with 12 ft. Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.