Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stack and Nest Container, High Density Polyethylene, 23-5/8" Outside Length, 15-3/4" Outside Width
- Item # 10E136
- Mfr. Model # GS6040-13 Grey
- UNSPSC # 24112110
- Catalog Page # 2034
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- Item Stack and Nest Container
- Outside Length 23-5/8"
- Outside Width 15-3/4"
- Outside Height 5-1/4"
- Inside Length 19-3/8"
- Inside Width 13-1/2"
- Inside Height 4-1/2"
- Volume Capacity 0.8 cu. ft.
- Load Capacity 70 lb.
- Color Gray
- Material High Density Polyethylene
- Finish Smooth
- Use Lid Number Mfr. No. CGS6040 Cvr Grey
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Facilitates Recycling Programs
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 10E137ORBIS
Price $33.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.