Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDrill Sharpener Multi Angle
- Grinding Wheel Dia. (In.)1.5
- Drill Dia./Capacity7/64" to 13/16"
- Max. RPM9120
- FunctionThins, Webs and Split Points Sharpen in a Single Set-Up and Can Customized Drill Point Angle and Clearances
- FeaturesPrismatic Chuck Angle Range 90 to 150 Degrees, Relief Angles Zero to 20 Degrees Drill Point Concentricity 0.001" Lip to Lip, Invinitely Variable Speed 1680 to 9120, Quench Pot, Self Dressing Grinding Wheel
- Grinding Wheel TypeCup
- For Use WithFor Grinding Various Types of Drill Bits
- IncludesMagnetic Switch w/Emergency Stop Buttons, Grinding Wheel
Compliance and Restrictions
Select the model number from the item's nameplate to display the available repair parts: View All
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bit Sharpeners (20)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.