Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
CNC Gear Head Mill/Drill, 20 In, 1Hp, 230v
- Item # 5MYT9
- Mfr. Model # BF46CNC
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1214.0 lbs.
- Item CNC Gear Head Mill/Drill
- Swing 20"
- Motor HP 2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- RPM 1750
- Chuck Size Varies
- Spindle R8
- Spindle Taper R8
- Spindle Speed 115 to 3100 rpm
- Spindle Travel 4.5"
- Spindle to Table 21-1/2"
- Quill Dia. 3-1/8"
- Table Work Surface 9 x 33-1/2"
- T-Slots 5/8"
- Graduations 0.001"
- Capacity 1"
- Features Brushless DC Motor, Variable Speed Inverter, Head Tilts Left and Right, Box Column with Dovetails Ways, Tapping Mode, Runs Manual or Automatic
- Includes Safety Chuck Guard, Way Cover, Halogen Work Light, Step Motors, Ball Screws, Controller and Mach3 Software
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.