Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Lathe, 11x27,1HP, VS, 1 Phase
- Item # 5RAJ8
- Mfr. Model # D280x700
- UNSPSC # 23171606
- Catalog Page # 1021
- Shipping Weight 410.0 lbs.
- Item Bench Lathe
- Motor HP 1.5
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230
- Hz 60
- Swing Over Bed (In.) 11
- Distance Between Centers (In.) 27
- Swing Over Cross Slide (In.) 5-1/2
- Swing In Gap (In.) 11
- Spindle Taper 4MT
- Spindle Bore (In.) 1
- Number of Spindle Speeds 4
- Spindle Speed (RPM) 30-4000
- Bed Width (In.) 7
- Cross Travel (In.) 6-5/16
- Compound Travel (In.) 2-3/8
- Carriage Travel (In.) 24
- Tailstock Taper 2MT
- Tailstock Travel (In.) 3-5/16
- Thread Range (In.) 8-56
- Thread Range (mm) 0.2-3.5
- Longitudinal Feed Rates 0.003-0.008
- Overall Length 54"
- Overall Width 25"
- Overall Height 21"
- Features Varible Speed, All Steel Helical Gears
- Includes 3 Jaw Chuck, Splash Guard, Chuck and Toolpost Safety Guard, 4 Way Tool Post, Splash Guard, 2MT Dead Center, Inch and Metric Gears for Threading, Steady Rest, Follwer Rest, 120V Power Cord Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.