Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Timer Relay, 9990 hr., 11 Pin, 3A, SPDT, 24V
- Item # 1A983
- Mfr. Model # H3CA-A
- NSN # 6645-01-243-3138
- UNSPSC # 39121519
- Catalog Page # 352
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemTime Delay Relay
- Operating Functions1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
- Coil Volts24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive)3A
- Contact FormSPDT
- Min. Time Setting0.1 sec.
- Max. Time Setting9990 hr.
- Socket CodeB
- Number of Functions8
- FunctionOn Delay, Off Delay 1, Off Delay 2, Interval Delay, Cycle 1 shot, Repeat Cycle Equal On/Off Time, Signal Interval/Off Delay, Signal On Delay/Off Delay
- Base TypeOctal
- Status IndicatorLCD
- MountingPlug In or Panel
- Socket6X156, 1EGP2, 1EGP4
- Contact MaterialSilver Alloy
- Adjustment MethodThumbwheel Switch
- StandardscULus, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.