Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Time Dlay Rlay, 24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC
- Item # 1A983
- Mfr. Model # H3CA-A
- NSN # 6645-01-243-3138
- UNSPSC # 39121519
- Catalog Page # 296
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Time Delay Relay
- Operating Functions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
- Coil Volts 24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 3A
- Contact Form SPDT
- Min. Time Setting 0.1 sec.
- Max. Time Setting 9990 hr.
- Socket Code B
- Number of Functions 8
- Function On Delay, Off Delay 1, Off Delay 2, Interval Delay, Cycle 1 Shot, Repeat Cycle Equal On/Off Time, Signal Interval/Off Delay, Signal On Delay/Off Delay
- Pins 11
- Electrical Connection Socket
- Base Type Octal
- Status Indicator LCD
- Coil Rating 5VA
- Mounting Plug In or Panel
- Socket 6X156, 1EGP2, 1EGP4
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Hz 50/60
- Adjustment Method Thumbwheel Switch
- Standards cULus, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.