Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug In Relay, 8 Pins, Square Base Type, 15A @ 110VAC/24VDC Contact Rating, 120VAC Coil Volts
- Item # 2W926
- Mfr. Model # LY1-AC110/120
- UNSPSC # 39121515
- Catalog Page # 349
- Catalog Group # H8019
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
- ItemPlug In Relay
- Base TypeSquare
- Contact Rating15A @ 110VAC/24VDC
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Contact FormSPDT
- SocketMfr. No. PTF08A-E
- Contact MaterialSilver Alloy
- Status IndicatorNo
- Push To TestManual
- FeaturesArc Barrier Equipped, High Dielectric Strength (2000VAC), Long Dependable Service Life Assured By Ag-Alloy Contacts
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked, TUV
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Socket CodeD
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Item # 1EHK1Plug In Relay, 8 Pins, Square Base Type, 15A @ 120/277VAC, 15A @ 28VDC Contact Rating, 120VAC Coil VDAYTON
Price $12.23 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.