Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Light Curtain, Protcted Ht 27.5In
- Item # 2LBZ2
- Mfr. Model # MS46SR-20-700-Q1-10X-10R-NC-FN
- UNSPSC # 46171620
- Catalog Page # 362
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemLight Curtain
- Max. Sensing Distance30.0 ft.
- Input Voltage24VDC
- Safety Output Ratings500mA @ 24VDC
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- NEMA Rating4
- Protected Height27.5"
- IP Rating65
- Beam Spacing0.430"
- Number of Beams64
- Effective Aperture Angle2.5 Degrees @ 3m
- Light Source850nm IR LED
- Response Time25 msec
- Overall Height30.83"
- Cable Length33 ft.
- Cable Connection ReceiverM12, 8 Pin
- Cable Connection TransmitterM12, 3 Pin
- Number of Aux. Outputs1
- Auxillary Output Circuit TypeNPN
- Auxiliary Contact Rating100mA @ 24VDC
- Reset TypeNC
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- StandardsCE, UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.