Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Curtain, Protcted Ht 36.2In
- Item # 10N165
- Mfr. Model # 70230-1234
- UNSPSC # 46171620
- Catalog Page # 362
- Shipping Weight 15.96 lbs.
- ItemLight Curtain
- Max. Sensing Distance65.0 ft.
- Input Voltage24VDC
- Safety Output Ratings500mA
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- NEMA Rating4
- Protected Height36.2"
- IP Rating65
- Beam Spacing0.786"
- Number of Beams46
- Effective Aperture Angle2.5 Degrees @ 3m
- Light Source880nm IR LED
- Response Time23 to 38 msec
- Overall Height41.55"
- Cable LengthNo Cable
- Cable Connection ReceiverM12, 8 Pin
- Cable Connection TransmitterM12, 5 Pin
- Number of Aux. Outputs1
- Auxillary Output Circuit TypePNP
- Auxiliary Contact Rating100mA @ 24VDC
- Reset TypeNC
- Operating Temp. Range14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- StandardsCE, UL, CSA, IEC Type 4 ESPE, TUV
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.