Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Yellow Light Curtain, 65.0 ft. Max. Sensing Distance, 24VDC Input Voltage
- Item # 10N160
- Mfr. Model # 70230-1222
- UNSPSC # 46171620
- Catalog Page # 362
- Shipping Weight 8.17 lbs.
- Item Light Curtain
- Max. Sensing Distance 65.0 ft.
- Input Voltage 24VDC
- Safety Output Ratings 500mA @ 24VDC
- Color Yellow
- Housing Material Aluminum
- NEMA Rating 4
- Protected Height 17.3"
- IP Rating 65
- Beam Spacing 0.786"
- Number of Beams 22
- Effective Aperture Angle 2.5 Degrees @ 3m
- Light Source 880nm IR LED
- Response Time 23 to 38 msec
- Overall Height 22.65"
- Width 2.08"
- Depth 2.33"
- Cable Length No Cable
- Cable Connection Receiver M12, 8 Pin
- Cable Connection Transmitter M12, 5 Pin
- Number of Aux. Outputs 1
- Auxillary Output Circuit Type PNP
- Auxiliary Contact Rating 100mA @ 24VDC
- Reset Type NC
- Operating Temp. Range 14 Degrees to 131 Degrees F
- Standards CE, UL, CSA, IEC Type 4 ESPE, TUV
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 10N161OMRON STI
Price $3,155.00 / each
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.