Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Stop Push Button, Type of Operator: 31mm Mushroom Head, Size: 16mm, Action: Maintained Pul
- Item # 2LCB4
- Mfr. Model # 11002-7008
- UNSPSC # 39121501
- Catalog Page # 363
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Stop Push Button
- ActionMaintained Pull / Maintained Push Twist to Release
- Type of Operator31mm Mushroom Head
- Head MaterialPlastic
- Contact Form2NC
- Contact Rating5A @ 125VAC, 3A @ 250VAC
- IP Rating65
- LegendNo Legend
- StandardsUL, CE
- Terminal ConnectionQuick Connect
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Panel-Mount Switches (5994)
- Push-Button Switches (4007)
- Push-Button Controls (3869)
- Push-Button Operators (3636)
- Push Button Operators (3632)
- Nonilluminated Push Buttons (1886)
- Plastic Push Buttons (936)
- Emergency Stop Controls (526)
- Safety Stop Controls (525)
- Stop Controls (524)
- Stop Buttons (403)
- 16mm Push Buttons (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.