Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Pull Switch, 6A, Universal, 2NC/1NO
- Item # 10N118
- Mfr. Model # 44506-5220
- UNSPSC # 39121505
- Catalog Page # 358
- Shipping Weight 1.97 lbs.
- ItemEmergency Cable Pull Switch
- Thermal Amperage6A
- Switch FunctionMaintained
- Contact Form2NC/1NO
- Operating PositionNot Specified
- ResetPush Button
- Max. Cable Span246 ft.
- Switching AbilitySingle Cable
- AC Contact Rating1A
- DC Contact Rating0.5A
- Min. Current5mA
- Operating Force28 lb.
- Case MaterialDie Cast Alloy
- Wiring Entry1/2" NPT
- NEMA Rating6
- IP Rating67
- For Use WithNot Specified
- StandardsUL and cUL Listed, CE Marked
- IncludesM5 x 4 Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.