Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emergency Cable Pull Switch, 6A Thermal Amperage, Contact Form: 2NC/1NO
- Item # 10N118
- Mfr. Model # 44506-5220
- UNSPSC # 39121505
- Catalog Page # 364
- Shipping Weight 1.97 lbs.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Double End
- AC Contact Rating 6A @ 120VAC, 3A @ 240VAC
- Contact Form 2NC/1NO
- Reset Push Button
- Max. Cable Span 246 ft.
- Operating Force 28 lb.
- NEMA Rating 6
- Indicator Tension
- Thermal Amperage 6A
- Length 8.74"
- Width 3.78"
- Depth 3.39"
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- DC Contact Rating 0.5A
- Min. Current 5mA
- Case Material Die Cast Alloy
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- IP Rating 67
- For Use With Not Specified
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CE Marked
- Includes M5 x 4 Mounting Hardware
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.