Enclosed Power Relay, 25A, 200/240VAC, DPST
- Item # 5ZH38
- Mfr. Model # G7L-2A-BUBJ-CB-AC200/240
- UNSPSC # 39121514
- Catalog Page # 351
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemEnclosed Power Relay
- MountingTop Flange
- Electrical ConnectionScrew
- Contact FormDPST-NO
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive)25A @ 220VAC
- Contact Amp Rating (Inductive)25A @ 220VAC
- HP @ 120V1
- HP @ 240V3
- Coil Volts200/240VAC
- Contact MaterialSilver Alloy
- Coil VA Rating1.7 to 2.5
- FeaturesHigh-capacity, High-dielectric strength Relay Compatible with Momentary Voltage Drops, No contact chattering for momentary voltage drops up to 50% of rated voltage, Miniature size for maximum switching power, particularly for inductive loads; Flame-resistance materials (UL94V-0-qualifying) used for all insulation material
- Response Time30 msec
- StandardsUL, CSA, TUV, Meets IEC950
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
mechanism to deflect the arc to effectively extinguish" [an arc in the contacts when they separate.]
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.