Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug In Relay5 Pins, Square Base Type, 5A @ 30VDC, 7.5A @ 250VAC Contact Rating, 120VAC Coil Volts
- Item # 4FE15
- Mfr. Model # G2R-1-S-AC120(S)
- UNSPSC # 39121514
- Catalog Page # 349
- Catalog Group # H8070
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- ItemPlug In Relay
- Base TypeSquare
- Contact Rating5A @ 30VDC, 7.5A @ 250VAC
- Coil Volts120VAC
- Contact FormSPDT
- SocketMfr. No. P2RF-05-E
- Contact MaterialCadmium Free
- Status IndicatorNo
- Push To TestNo
- FeaturesCreepage Distance of 8.0 mm Min. Between Coil and Contact, Dual Winding Latching Type Available, Plug in and Quic Connect Terminals Available, High Sensitivity (360 mW) and High Capacity (16A) Types Available, High Stable Magnetic Circuit for Latching Endurance and Excellent Resistance to Vibration and Shock
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Socket CodeH
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.