Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Miniature Sealed Snap Switch, SPDT Contact Form, 125/250VAC Voltage Rating, 3A Current Rating
- Item # 2KRZ5
- Mfr. Model # D2VW-5L1B-1MS
- UNSPSC # 39121505
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- Item Miniature Sealed Snap Switch
- Series D2VW
- Type of Actuator Long Hinge Lever
- Actuator Length 2.34"
- Contact Form SPDT
- Current Rating 3A
- Voltage Rating 125/250VAC
- Terminal Type Lead Wires
- Operating Force 2.12 oz.
- Max. Pretravel 0.355"
- Release Force 0.18 oz.
- Differential Travel 0.079"
- Over Travel 0.126"
- Length 1.30"
- Height 0.63"
- Depth 0.41"
- Mounting Dimension 0.41 x 0.87" Centers
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 194 Degrees F
- Housing Material Phenolic
- Standards UL/ CSA/ IEC 1058-1/ EN 61058-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.