Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug In Relay, 5 Pins, Square Base Type, 10A @ 250VAC/30VDC Contact Rating, 120VAC Coil Volts
- Item # 4FE15
- Mfr. Model # G2R-1-S-AC120(S)
- UNSPSC # 39121514
- Catalog Page # 288
- Catalog Group # H8070
- Shipping Weight 0.05 lbs.
- Item Plug In Relay
- Pins 5
- Base Type Square
- Contact Rating 10A @ 250VAC/30VDC
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Contact Form SPDT
- Socket Mfr. No. P2RF-05-E
- Contact Material Cadmium Free
- Status Indicator Mechanical Flag
- Push To Test Manual
- Features Creepage Distance of 8.0 mm Min. Between Coil and Contact, Dual Winding Latching Type Available, Plug in and Quic Connect Terminals Available, High Sensitivity (360 mW) and High Capacity (16A) Types Available, High Stable Magnetic Circuit for Latching Endurance and Excellent Resistance to Vibration and Shock
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Socket Code H
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.