Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HEPA Negative Air Machine, 1/5, 3.2 Amps, Length 26-1/2", Height 14", Width 14"
- Item # 3VU53
- Mfr. Model # MINIFORCE II
- UNSPSC # 40101601
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 60.8 lbs.
- Item HEPA Negative Air Machine
- Motor 2 Speed Thermally Protected
- HP 1/5
- Voltage 115
- Amps 3.2
- Height 14"
- Length 26-1/2"
- Width 14"
- Air Flow with HEPA Filter 350 to 425 cfm
- Air Flow without HEPA Filter 545 to 750 cfm
- Filtration HEPA
- Main Filter Size 12" x 12" x 11-1/2"
- Prefilter Size 13" x 13" x 2"
- Prefilter Type Polypad
- Discharge Dia. 8"
- Decibels 59
- Vacuum Gauge 0 to 3" W.C.
- Construction Polished Aluminum
- Net Weight 4 lb.
- Includes Intake Manifold, Quick Clamp,3 ft. Flex Duct
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.