Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Work Boots, Size 6, Toe Type: Alloy, PR
- Item # 45H495
- Mfr. Model # 25299/060
- UNSPSC # 46181604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H3758
- Shipping Weight 8.312 lbs.
- Item Work Boots
- Toe Type Alloy
- Gender Men's
- Size 6
- Footwear Width E
- Metatarsal Guard External
- Insulated No
- Waterproof No
- Color Black
- Height 6"
- Metatarsal System Composite external metatarsal protection
- Footwear Closure Type Hook-and-Loop
- Liner Material Breathable Mesh
- Midsole Material Rubber
- Outsole Material Rubber
- Footwear Sole Pattern Cleated
- Manufacturers Suggested Sole Slip Rating Better
- Chemical Resisting Sole Yes
- Completely Non Metallic No
- Non-Marking Sole Yes
- Static Dissipative No
- Electrical Hazard Rated Yes
- Puncture Resistant Insole Yes
- Oil Resisting Sole Yes
- Chain Saw Cut Resistant No
- Ninety Degree Heel No
- Wide Toe Cap Yes
- Removable Insole Yes
- Insole System NANOlite w/ Comfort cushion Impact Absorption
- Non Metallic Upper No
- Max. Heat Rating 572 Degrees F
- Footwear Construction Type Direct Inject
- Heel Height Less Than 1/2"
- Footwear Shank Type Nylon
- Upper Boot Material All Leather
- Upper Material Description Full grain, black fire resistant leather
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Satra Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Dry Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Wet Not Tested
- Mark II Slip Test Results- Dairy Tile Oily Wet Not Tested
- Style Number 25299
- ASTM Footwear Class F2413-11 I/75 C/75 MT/75 EH
- Standards ASTM F2413-05 M I/75 C/75, MT/75, EH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.