Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWire Wrapping Tool
- TypeElectric w/Backforce
- Number of Pieces1
- Length (In.)9-1/2
- Wire Gauge18 to 30
- Max. Insulation Dia. (In.)0.030
- Wrapping Terminal Hole Dia. (In.)0.073
- Wrapping Terminal Hole Depth (In.)1
- Unwrapping Terminal Hole Dia. (In.)0.073
- Unwrapping Terminal Hole Depth (In.)1
- Effective Radius (In.)0.15
- Outside Dia. (In.)1/4
- Square Post (In.)0.025
- Min. Terminal Diagonal (In.)0.060
- Max. Terminal Diagonal (In.)0.073
- Handle MaterialErgonomic Plastic
- Handle ColorGray
- Power Cord Length (Ft.)20
- FeaturesWrap/Unwrap Switch, Max. Usage: 2500 Cycles/Day, Backforce Spring-Loaded Internal Device to Help Operator Eliminate Excess Pressure Against Connections On Critical Applications, Assuring Every Connection on Panel Has Been Wrapped at Same Pressure
- ApplicationFor Wrapping and Unwrapping in Field Work And Assembly Line Work
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.