Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemShipping and Receiving Scale
- Capacity20kg/44 lb.
- Graduations0.01kg/0.02 lb.
- Weighing Surface Depth11"
- Weighing Surface Width12-7/16"
- Overall Length10-1/2"
- Overall Width12"
- Overall Height2-7/16"
- Application ModesWeighing (2 Units), Dynamic Weighing
- Power UnitAC Power
- Platform MaterialABS Plastic or Stainless Steel
- Housing MaterialABS Plastic
- StandardsUL/CSA, FCC, CE EN60950, EMC EN61326, Directive 2002/96/EC WEEE, ISO 9001 2008
- IncludesSoftware for Weighing, Display Hold and Dynamic Weighing
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
- Digital Scales (784)
- Industrial Scales (713)
- Commercial Scales (622)
- Bench Scales (574)
- Electronic Scales (524)
- Portable Scales (501)
- Compact Scales (380)
- Electronic Balances (380)
- Warehouse Scales (360)
- Packaging Scales (179)
- Shipping Scales (133)
- Shipping Room Scales (96)
- Receiving Scales (90)
- Parcel/Shipping Scales (73)
- Computer-Interface Scales (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.