Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPro Analytical Precision Balance Scale
- Display(2) Line LCD with Backlight
- Weighing Surface Width3-1/2"
- Application ModesWeighing, Animal, Dynamic Weighing, Parts Counting with Automatic Sample Recalibration, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Totalization, Display Hold
- Power UnitAC Adapter
- Platform MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialABS Plastic
- StandardsCE, FCC, cULus, cCSAUs, NRTL, ISO 9001:2008
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
- Digital Scales (797)
- Industrial Scales (724)
- Commercial Scales (623)
- Bench Scales (594)
- Electronic Scales (557)
- Portable Scales (497)
- Laboratory Scales (413)
- Electronic Balances (410)
- Compact Scales (398)
- Warehouse Scales (347)
- Checkweighing Scales (319)
- Metric Scales (275)
- Toploader Scales (129)
- Jewelry Balance Scales (77)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.