Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Price Computing Scale, 30 lb. Cap
- Item # 3TLR1
- Mfr. Model # RE15CUS
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.7 lbs.
- Item Price Computing Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 13.6kg/30 lb.
- Graduations 0.004kg/0.01 lb.
- Display Dual Backlit LCD (Front and Rear)
- Weighing Surface Depth 9-1/2"
- Weighing Surface Width 13-1/2"
- Overall Length 13-5/8"
- Overall Width 13-5/8"
- Overall Height 17"
- Application Modes Weighing and Price Computing
- Power Unit 12VDC, 800mA AC Adapter
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards EN60950, EN61326, FCC, CE, cULus, NTEP CC No. 08-058, ISO 9001 2008
- Includes Front and Tower Display, AC Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.