Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Prcision Bench Scale, SS Pltfrm, 250 lbCap
- Item # 15X548
- Mfr. Model # D71P100HL2
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 56.4 lbs.
- ItemPrecision Bench Scale
- Capacity250 lb.
- Graduations100 X 0.02kg
- Weighing Surface Depth19-2/3"
- Weighing Surface Width15-2/3"
- Overall Length24-2/5"
- Overall Width15-2/3"
- Overall Height37"
- Application ModesStatic Weighing (Single or Dual Range), Dynamic Weighing, Counting, Checkweighing, Percent Weighing, Display Hold, Accumulation, Library, Optional Alibi Memory
- Power Unit100-240VAC, 50 to 60Hz Internal Universal Power Supply, (6) C Cell Batteries, 80 hr. Life
- Connection PortsRS-232 and External Input
- Platform MaterialStainless Steel
- StandardsOIML M1, ASTM, CL, F
- IncludesStainless Steel Column and Wall Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.