Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Precision Bench Scale, Digial, 250kg/500lb
- Item # 15X531
- Mfr. Model # D71XW250WX4
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # 2008
- Shipping Weight 97.9 lbs.
- Item Precision Bench Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 250kg/500 lb.
- Graduations 250kg X 0.02kg
- Display LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 24"
- Weighing Surface Width 24"
- Overall Length 28-2/3"
- Overall Width 24"
- Overall Height 37"
- Application Modes Static Weighing (Single or Dual Range), Dynamic Weighing, Counting, Checkweighing, Percent Weighing, Display Hold, Accumulation, Library, Optional Alibi Memory
- Power Unit 100-240VAC, 50 to 60Hz Internal Universal Power Supply, (6) C Cell Batteries, 80 hr. Life
- Connection Ports RS-232 and External Tare Input
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Standards OIML M1, ASTM, CL, F
- Includes Stainless Steel Column and Wall Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.