Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Scale
- Capacity3.2 lb.
- Graduations0.0002 lb.
- DisplayLCD with Backlight
- Weighing Surface Depth7"
- Weighing Surface Width9"
- Overall Length9-4/5"
- Overall Width9-1/2"
- Overall Height2-8/9"
- Application ModesWeighing, Percent Weighing, Parts Counting, Check Weighing, Display Hold, Accumulate, Totalization
- Power Unit12VDC, 0.42A AC Adapter Included, 100-240V, 0.25A, 50 to 60Hz, Internal Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery, 6V1.2AH 100 hr. Typical Operation with 12 hr. Charge or 4C - LR14 Batteries Not Included
- Connection PortsOptional RS-232, USB or Ethernet Interface Kits
- Platform Material304 Stainless Steel
- Housing MaterialABS Plastic
- StandardsC-Tick, CE Class B, FCC Class B, ICES-003 Class B, C-Tick, CCC, CE, cCSAus, KTL, PSE, TUV-GS, Directive 2002/96/EC on (WEEE), Directive 2002/95/EC On (RoHS), ISO 9001:2008, Class III with NIST, (NTEP), AM-5806
- IncludesAC Adapter or Internal Rechargeable Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.