Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Packaging/Portioning Scale, 3kg/6 lb.
- Item # 1NZA8
- Mfr. Model # V31X3
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # 2014
- Shipping Weight 4.74 lbs.
- Item Packaging/Portioning Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 3kg/6 lb.
- Graduations 0.5g/0.0005kg/0.002 lb.
- Display 7 Segment, 6 Digit, 0.78"/20mm High LCD with White LED Backlight
- Weighing Surface Depth 5-3/4"
- Weighing Surface Width 6-1/4"
- Overall Length 8-1/2"
- Overall Width 7-5/16"
- Overall Height 3"
- Application Modes Weighing (5 Units), Percentage Weighing, Specific Gravity
- Power Unit 9VDC, 0.5A AC Wall Adapter 100-120VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Standards NSF/ANSI 169-2005, NSF C-2, USDA/AMS, NSF/3-A 14159-1, CE, AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15, Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE), ISO 9001 2008
- Includes AC Power Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.