Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Digital Counting Scale, 30,000g/60lb. Cap
- Item # 1UXJ6
- Mfr. Model # EC30
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.21 lbs.
- Item Counting Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 30,000g/60 lb.
- Graduations 1g/0.002 lb.
- Display (3) Window, Backlit LCD
- Weighing Surface Depth 8-7/8"
- Weighing Surface Width 11-5/8"
- Overall Length 13"
- Overall Width 12-13/16"
- Overall Height 4-1/2"
- Application Modes Weighing (2 Units), Parts Counting with Auto Optimization Accumulation
- Power Unit AC Adapter, Internal Rechargeable Lead Acid Battery
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards ISO 9001
- Includes AC Power Pack, Rechargeable Battery
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.