Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Counting Scale, 77 lb. Cap.
- Item # 15X620
- Mfr. Model # RP35LM
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 29.0 lbs.
- Item Counting Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 35kg/77 lb.
- Graduations 0.0001kg/0.0002 lb.
- Display Backlit LCD with Bar Graph Capacity Guide
- Weighing Surface Depth 9-1/2"
- Weighing Surface Width 14"
- Overall Length 20-1/2"
- Overall Width 20"
- Overall Height 10-1/2"
- Application Modes Weighing (5 Units), Dynamic Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization and Auto Add, Totalization, Dosing to Target Weight and Count
- Power Unit Internal, Hardwired AC Included
- Connection Ports RS-232 with GMP/GLP Data Output
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Rugged Cast Aluminum
- Standards CE, AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15, Class A, cULus AC Power Pack, Directive 2002/96/EC WEEE, NTEP #07-026, Class II for Ranger Count Plus, Class III for Ranger Count), OIML R76 Class III and EC, ISO 9001:2008
- Includes Backlit LCD, Selectable Settings for Averaging, Zero, Tare and Stability Levels, Sleep Mode and Auto Off Timer, RS232 Settings, Print Mode and Command Sets
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
Alternate Search Terms
- Industrial Scales (737)
- Bench Scales (661)
- Commercial Scales (629)
- Electronic Scales (612)
- Laboratory Scales (519)
- Electronic Balances (466)
- Portable Scales (458)
- Compact Scales (377)
- Warehouse Scales (348)
- Counting Scales (297)
- Packaging Scales (177)
- Shipping Scales (146)
- Dynamic/Animal Weighing Scales (127)
- Shipping Room Scales (109)
- Receiving Scales (93)
- Computer-Interface Scales (63)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.