Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCounting Scale
- Capacity15kg/33 lb.
- Graduations0.00005kg/0.0001 lb.
- DisplayBacklit LCD with Bar Graph Capacity Guide
- Weighing Surface Depth9-1/2"
- Weighing Surface Width14"
- Overall Length20-1/2"
- Overall Width20"
- Overall Height10-1/2"
- Application ModesWeighing (5 Units), Dynamic Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization and Auto Add, Totalization, Dosing to Target Weight and Count
- Power UnitInternal, Hardwired AC Included
- Connection PortsRS-232 with GMP/GLP Data Output
- Platform MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialRugged Cast Aluminium
- StandardsCE, AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15, Class A, cULus AC Power Pack, Directive 2002/96/EC WEEE, NTEP #07-026, Class II for Ranger Count Plus, Class III for Ranger Count), OIML R76 Class III and EC, ISO 9001:2008
- IncludesBacklit LCD, Selectable Settings for Averaging, Zero, Tare and Stability Levels, Sleep Mode and Auto Off Timer, RS232 Settings, Print Mode and Command Sets
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.