Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Compact Food Scale, SS Pltfrm, 13.2 lb Cap
- Item # 9LRY4
- Mfr. Model # V51P6
- UNSPSC # 41111501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 8.01 lbs.
- ItemCompact Food Scale
- Capacity6kg/13.2 lb.
- Graduations0.001kg/1g/0.002 lb.
- DisplayBacklit LCD (19mm), (3) LED Over Under Indicators
- Weighing Surface Depth8-2/9"
- Weighing Surface Width8-2/9"
- Application ModesWeighing (5 Units), Positive and Negative Checkweighing, Percent Weighing
- Platform MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialABS Plastic
- StandardsNSF/ANSI 169-2005, NSF C-2, USDA/AMS, NSF/3-A 14159-1, Requirements for HACCP, CE, AS/NZS4251.1 Emission/AS/NZS4252.1 Immunity, FCC Class B Part 15, Directive 2002/96/EC (WEEE), ISO 9001 2008
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.