Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bench Scale, Digital, 30kg/60 lb.
- Item # 1UXK5
- Mfr. Model # D31P30BR
- NSN # 6670-00-514-4117
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # 2220
- Shipping Weight 36.0 lbs.
- ItemBench Scale
- Capacity30kg/60 lb.
- Graduations0.005kg/0.01 lb.
- DisplayLCD with White LED Backlight
- Weighing Surface Depth14-13/16"
- Weighing Surface Width12"
- Overall Length14-13/16"
- Overall Width12"
- Overall Height23"
- Application ModesWeighing (5 Units), Basic Parts Counting
- Power UnitAC Adapter, Battery
- Connection PortsRS-232
- Platform Material304 Stainless Steel
- Housing MaterialABS Plastic
- StandardsEMC EN60950, EN61326, FCC, Class A, CE (AC Adapter), cULus, ISO 9001:2008
- IncludesAC Powered, Battery Powered
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.