Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Balance, SS Platform, 6000g Cap.
- Item # 3WU18
- Mfr. Model # SP6000
- UNSPSC # 41111507
- Catalog Page # 819
- Shipping Weight 3.35 lbs.
- Item Balance Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 6000g
- Graduations 1g
- Display High Contrast LCD with 6 Digits 0.6"/15mm
- Weighing Surface Depth 5-1/2"
- Weighing Surface Width 6-1/2"
- Overall Length 8-1/4"
- Overall Width 7-9/16"
- Overall Height 2-1/8"
- Application Modes Parts Counting with Average Piece Weigh Recalculation, Percent Weighing, Totalization and Display Hold
- Connection Ports RS-232 or USB
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Includes Configurable Software, Stainless Steel Weighing Platform, Built In Security Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.