Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Balance, SS Platform, 65g Cap.
- Item # 1UXJ7
- Mfr. Model # PA64
- UNSPSC # 41111517
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.75 lbs.
- Item Balance Scale
- Digital/Mechanical Digital
- Capacity 65g
- Graduations 0.1mg
- Display LCD with Backlight
- Weighing Surface Width 3-1/2"
- Overall Length 12-5/8"
- Overall Width 7-11/16"
- Overall Height 11-5/16"
- Application Modes Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent
- Power Unit AC Adaptor
- Connection Ports Serial
- Platform Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material ABS Plastic
- Standards FCC (Part 15 Class A), CE (EN 61326 Class A, Criteria A) C Tick N13123 (AS/NZS4251.1, AS/NZS4252.1), ISO 9001:2008
- Includes AC Power Pack
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.