Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
32 oz. BioPet Stain and Odor Remover, Recommended Dilution Ready to Use, 12 PK
- Item # 36P408
- Mfr. Model # 926262-Q12
- UNSPSC # 47131826
- Catalog Page # 1833
- Shipping Weight 28.85 lbs.
- Item BioPet Stain and Odor Remover
- Recommended Dilution Ready to Use
- Size 32 oz.
- Removes Tough Stains such as Urine, Vomit, Pet Stains, Grease, Oil, Grass, Blood, and Food Spills from Carpet, Fabric, and Upholstery
- Fragrance Clean Fresh
- Container Type Bottle
- For Use With Trigger Spray Bottle
- Green Environmental Attribute Readily Biodegradable Per OECD or ASTM Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 16W262TOUGH GUY
Clearance Price $30.00 / each
Price $31.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.