Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2.2 HP, 24VDC Vehicle Mounted Air Compressor, Continuous Duty, 200 psi
- Item # 22NW60
- Mfr. Model # XD4000-24
- UNSPSC # 40151601
- Catalog Page # 3214
- Shipping Weight 71.4 lbs.
- Item Vehicle Mounted Air Compressor, Continuous Duty
- HP 2.2
- Voltage 24VDC
- Full Load Amps 90
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI 8.0
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure 8
- Max. Pressure 200 psi
- (F)NPT Outlet 3/8"
- Weight 67 lb.
- Cylinder Material Cast Iron
- Lubrication Type Oil Lubricated
- Motor RPM 1500
- Motor Type Brushed DC
- Overall Length 21"
- Overall Width 7"
- Overall Height 11"
- Includes Built-in Solenoid, Air Filter, Low Voltage Cutoff Circuit Board, 4 Gauge Power Cable, Oil, Mounting Studs and Nuts
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 22NW59OASIS
Price $2,971.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.