Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Thermocouple Thermometer, 2 Input
- Item # 9RUG5
- Mfr. Model # WD-35427-50
- UNSPSC # 41112212
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Item Thermocouple Thermometer
- Thermocouple Type Type J, K, T, E, R, S, N, B
- Number of Inputs 2
- Probe Connector Mini-Type
- Temp. Range (F) Type J -346 Degrees to 2192 Degrees F, Type K -418 Degrees to 2501 Degrees F, Type T-418 Degrees to 752 Degrees F, Type E -418 Degrees to 1832 Degrees F, Type R 32 Degrees to 3214 Degrees F, Type S 32 Degrees to 3214 Degrees F, Type N -418 Degrees to 2372 Degrees F, Type B 392 Degrees to 3272 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Type J -210 Degrees C to 1200 Degrees C, Type K -250 to 1372 Degrees C, Type T -250 to 400 Degrees C, Type E -250 to 1000 Degrees C, Type R 0 to 1768 Degrees C, Type S 0 to 1768 Degrees C, Type N -250 to 1300 Degrees C, Type B 200 to 1800 Degrees C
- Accuracy Type J, K, T, E, and N: Below -148 Degrees F (-99.9 Degrees C): +/-0.25% of reading +/-2 Degrees F ( +/-1 Degrees C) Above -148 Degrees F (-99.9 Degrees C): +/-0.1% of reading +/-0.7 Degrees F ( +/-0.4 Degrees C)
- Display Backlit 3 Line LCD
- Resolution 0.1 Degrees F/ Degrees C between -199.9 to 999.9 Degrees , 1 Degrees below -99.9 Degrees and above 999.9 Degrees
- Interface USB
- Data Logging 2000 Points
- Battery Type (3) AA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Memory Min/Max/Avg/Dif
- Standards CE
- Includes Optional AC Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.