Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWaterproof MultiParameter Meter
- pH Range0.00 to 14.00
- Electric Conductivity Range0.0 to 199.9 micron S/cm, 200 to 1999 micron S/cm, 2.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range0.0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 10.00 ppt
- Automatic Temperature CompensationYes
- Displayed Temperature Range0 to 50 Degrees C
- Salinity Range0.0 to 99.9 ppm, 100 to 999 ppm, 1.00 to 10.00 ppt, 0.0 to 1.00%
- Operating Temp. Range (F)32 to 122 Degrees
- DisplayDual Line LCD
- Auto Power OffYes
- Calibration3 or 5 (pH), 1 or 3 (Conductivity)
- pH Accuracy+/-0.01
- Electric Conductivity Accuracy+/-1% F.S.
- TDS Accuracy+/-1% F.S.
- Salinity Accuracy+/-1% F.S.
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.5 Degrees C
- IncludesCase, Batteries and Lanyard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4220)
- Testers (4142)
- Test Instruments (3651)
- Water Quality Testers (499)
- Water Quality Meters (423)
- pH Meters (260)
- pH Testers (245)
- Dissolved Oxygen Meters (102)
- Dissolved Oxygen Testers (94)
- Oxygen Meters (93)
- Conductivity Meters (87)
- Conductivity Testers (77)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Meters (31)
- TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) Testers (31)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.