Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
pH/Conductivity benchtop meter
- Item # 10A304
- Mfr. Model # WD-35413-20
- UNSPSC # 41115609
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.5 lbs.
- ItemPC 700 Meter
- ApplicationpH measurement for drinking water, food , pools, laboratory and pharmeceuticals
- FeaturesLow cost high performance, Takes up less bench space, oversized dual display, auto buffer recognition, up to 100 point nonvolatile memory, Electrode status, Password protection
- For Use WithOAKTON Conductivity probes and pH probes
- IncludesMeter, electrode holder, AC adapter
- Manufacturers Warranty Length3 YEARS
- Sub-CategoryMutiparameter benchtop meters
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.