Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, -31 to 527F, 1 In@2.5 In Focus
- Item # 9HUR2
- Mfr. Model # WD-35625-40
- UNSPSC # 41112210
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Infrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F) Infrared -30 Degrees to 525 Degrees F, Probe -40 Degrees to 390 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C) Infrared -35 Degrees to 275 Degrees C, Probe -40 Degrees to 200 Degrees C
- Focus Spot Size and Distance 1" @ 2.5"
- Accuracy +/-2 Degrees F From 32 Degrees to 150 Degrees F Probe: +/-1 Degrees F From 32 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Emissivity Fixed 0.97
- Laser Sighting Single Dot
- Battery Type 9V
- Resolution 0.5 Degrees F/0.2 Degrees C
- Response Time IR- 500 msec., Probe- 5000 msec.
- Trigger Push Button
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.