Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Immersion Temp Probe, 40 to 257 Deg F
- Item # 9JWL8
- Mfr. Model # WD-35626-50
- UNSPSC # 42182209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemImmersion Temperature Probe
- UseAir or Liquids
- Temperature Measuring ElementThermistor
- Temp. Range (F)40 Degrees to 257 Degrees
- Probe ConnectorPhono
- Probe Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wire Length36"
- Probe Length4-1/2"
- Temp. Range (C)-40 Degrees to 125 Degrees
- Accuracy+/-0.2 Degrees C/ +/-0.4 Degrees F
- Process Connection1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- For Use WithAcorn(R) Temp 5
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- Includes4.5" Thermistor Probe with Integral Handle and 3 ft. Cable (Mfr. No. WD-35626-50), Rubber Boot, (4) AAA Batteries and Instruction Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Probes (584)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.