Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Immersion Temp Probe, -418 to 1650 Deg F
- Item # 8Z602
- Mfr. Model # WD-93600-22
- UNSPSC # 42182209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemImmersion Temperature Probe
- UseFood Piercing
- Temperature Measuring ElementK Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F)-418 Degrees to 1650 Degrees
- Probe ConnectorMini
- Probe Material316 Stainless Steel
- Wire Length48"
- Probe Length8"
- Probe Dia.1/8"
- Temp. Range (C)-250 Degrees to 899 Degrees
- Process Connection1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- For Use WithOakton Digi Sense(R) and Acorn(R) Thermocouple
- Includes4.5" L Stainless Steel Handle, 4 ft. Stainless Steel Armoured Cable and 5 ft. PVC Coiled Cord with Strain Relief
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Probes (584)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.