Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Immersion Temp Probe, -418 to 1650 Deg F
- Item # 8Z602
- Mfr. Model # WD-93600-22
- UNSPSC # 42182209
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- Item Immersion Temperature Probe
- Use Food Piercing
- Temperature Measuring Element K Thermocouple
- Temp. Range (F) -418 Degrees to 1650 Degrees
- Probe Connector Mini
- Probe Material 316 Stainless Steel
- Wire Length 4 ft.
- Probe Length 8"
- Probe Dia. 1/8"
- Temp. Range (C) -250 Degrees to 899 Degrees
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT, Compression Fitting
- For Use With Oakton Digi Sense(R) and Acorn(R) Thermocouple
- Includes 4.5" L Stainless Steel Handle, 4 ft. Stainless Steel Armoured Cable and 5 ft. PVC Coiled Cord with Strain Relief
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.